Welcome to Educational Toys Planet’s selection of educational toys for your 3 year old! We offer a wide range of toys designed to help your child learn and develop new skills. From puzzles and building blocks to action figures and books, we have something for every toddler. Our educational toys for 3 year olds are guaranteed to engage, challenge and stimulate your child’s mind. With age-appropriate materials and activities, our toys are sure to keep your little one entertained and help them develop essential skills like problem-solving, creativity, self-expression, and fine motor skills. Let your child explore their imagination and discover the world around them with our educational toys for 3 year olds. Shop now and find the perfect gift for your little one!
Educational Gift Ideas for a 3 Year Old
Educational toys can be a great way to help young children learn and develop important skills. Here is a list of some of the best educational toys for 3 year olds:
- Alphabet puzzles: These puzzles can help children learn their letters and the sounds they make.
- Shape sorters: Shape sorters are a classic toy that helps children learn about shapes and spatial awareness.
- Number and counting toys: Toys like counting bears and number games can help children learn to count and understand basic math concepts.
- Block sets: Block sets, including wooden blocks, encourage children to use their creativity and problem-solving skills as they build structures and designs.
- Musical instruments: Children love to make noise and musical instruments can help them learn about rhythm and sound.
- Art supplies: Art supplies like crayons, markers and craft kits, and paint can help children express themselves and develop fine motor skills.
- Books: Reading is an important part of a child’s development and there are many age-appropriate books available for 3 year olds.
Develop 3 Year Old’s Cognitive Abilities
Educational toys include a variety of different items that address different aspects of early childhood development to aid a child’s intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. Items such as play dough, building blocks, crayons, paints, books and dress up clothing are common types of educational toys. Some consider dolls, cars and other items that develop fine motor skills to be “educational toys” as well. Educational toys for 3 year olds are typically associated with the development of an infant’s cognitive abilities. Cognitive abilities include problem solving, attention skills, pattern recognition, memorization and a wide variety of other basic skills needed to function in society. Educational toys for 3 year olds can help prepare kids as they grow and develop into adults.
- Match by color and shape
- 16 wooden pieces
- Great for hand/eye coordination
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2 and up, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 4.5"H x 2.5"L x 13.3"W
Begin Learning Alphabet
Alphabet puzzles can help 3 year olds develop a variety of skills, including:
- Fine motor skills: Children can improve their dexterity and hand-eye coordination as they manipulate the puzzle pieces.
- Letter recognition: Children can learn to recognize and name the letters of the alphabet as they fit the pieces together.
- Vocabulary: Children can learn new words that begin with each letter as they work on the puzzle.
- Problem solving: Children can practice their problem-solving skills as they try to figure out which piece goes where.
- Memory: Children can improve their memory skills as they remember the location of each piece and try to recall it as they work on the puzzle.
Overall, alphabet puzzles can be a fun and interactive way for children to learn and practice important skills.
- 3 in 1 Wooden Puzzle: 2 puzzles presented in an attractive pakage suitable for gifting, this set includes one alphabet puzzle, one numbers puzzle, and one shapes puzzle. Owning this toddler toys can put your kids in a leading position in their recognition of numbers, letters and shapes.
- Alphanumeric Graphics Cognitive: 10 numbers puzzles, 5 calculation symbols, 26 English alphabet puzzles,7 shape puzzles, Bright colors and durable natural Wood Pieces, cultivate baby's Alphanumeric graphics cognitive and memory ability.
- Safe And Durable Material: This kid puzzles is made of 100% natural wood, oiled water-based non-toxic paint. Smooth surface treatment, suitable size, bright colors. Conforms to US Toy Standard.
- Associative & Logical Thinking: This Wooden Toys Set is perfect for improving fine motor skills, eye to hand coordination, associative thinking, logical thinking ability, and can also develop children's patience and concentration.
- Great Gift Idea: Looking for toddler toys playset birthday present that kids love? This 3-pack wood puzzle set is the perfect choice. It is packaged in a beautiful gift box! Give your children a surprise. Click Add to Cart Today!!
Learn Cause and Effect Relationships
Educational toys that help to develop cause and effect relationships for 3 year old kids are those that allow children to see the consequences of their actions. For example, toys such as shape sorters, where children can fit different shapes into corresponding holes, can help children understand that certain actions (e.g. placing the shape into the hole) have specific outcomes (e.g. the shape fits and stays inside the hole). Other toys that can help with cause and effect development include toy pianos, where pressing a key creates a sound, and toy cars, where pushing a button makes the car move. These types of toys can be especially beneficial for young children as they begin to understand that their actions can produce specific results.
- Set of 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack and drop
- All blocks fit inside bucket for storage
- Easy-carry handle for take-along play
- Introduces baby to colors and shapes
- For babies ages 6 months and older
While babies may benefit from educational toys, most research shows that the greatest benefits of early childhood education stem from the development of a child ‘s social, emotional and physical skills. By exposing children to activities that target these areas, a child’s intellectual development is also likely to follow. As infants grow older, they tend to develop a stronger sense of self-awareness and they learn how their own bodies work. This leads into a period when babies learn about cause and effect relationships. Some 3-year-olds are able to understand that they have the power to make things happen – like putting blocks into a box or making an action figure move. Educational toys for this age group should be geared toward these specific types of activities.
- 【NOVEL WOODEN STACKING TOYS】The set includes 42 wooden building blocks, and the unique polyhedral blocks make stacking games more challenging. The perfect size is suitable for toddlers to grip and manipulate, allowing kids to experience a whole new level of building and stacking fun.
- 【MONTESSORI & SENSORY TOYS】The colored wooden blocks can help toddlers develop color recognition, sorting, counting, and fine motor skills through sorting and stacking games, bringing Montessori learning into your kid's playroom. At the same time, wooden stacking blocks are also great sensory toys for those with ADHD or anxiety, as they encourage sensory development in a fun way, making them suitable as sensory toys for toddlers 1-3.
- 【DURABLE & SAFE】This wooden toys are made of high-quality maple wood that is lightweight and durable. The wood has been painted with non-toxic, water-based paint, is lead-free, and has been CPSC certified to meet U.S. toy safety standards and regulations. Precision polishing technology has been used to ensure smooth edges, which will not hurt toddlers' hands during play. The upgraded size of the building blocks greatly reduces the risk of choking for kids, ensuring their safety while they play.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TOYS】These blocks are not only Montessori toys for toddlers, but also can be used as decorations or display items, suitable for various occasions such as coffee tables, dining tables, bookshelves, etc.
- 【FAMILIES & CLASSROOMS MUST HAVE】As Montessori toys, these colorful wooden blocks are designed to easily attract the attention of toddlers, keeping them interested and engaged for hours of entertainment and fun. They not only provide endless hours of enjoyment, but also stimulate kids creativity and foster key skills. These blocks are a must-have for families and classrooms looking to provide their children with high-quality educational toys.
Introduce Social Skills
By the time a child is 3, they should be learning how to interact with others and develop relationships. Learning with or from other people leads to positive social development because children are able to see adults behaving in certain ways and then model their behavior after that of an adult. This helps them learn important rules such as being kind or what behaviors are acceptable and unacceptable. By engaging in play that involves interacting with others, children are more likely to learn social skills.
- Tower that sends balls rolling in all directions
- Encourages active play, cause-effect learning, excitement and giggles
- Fill the tower with the 16 balls, press the button
- Timer counts down before dropping all the balls
- Sloped base sends balls rolling fast in all directions
Have Fun Playing!
Developmental play is a major part of preschooler’s life. Educational toys for 3 year olds stimulate child’s motor, physical, emotional and social growth. Parents’ and teachers’ main goal is to create the right environment for this multi-benefits play. By providing smart toys and games, creative projects and materials for this milestone age, we set the basis for child’s ability to keep discovering fun in learning for years to come. So what is the best gift for 3 year old? Taking a look at our selection it is not hard to see the appeal. The toys, games and projects are colorful, making them very attractive. The products also sneak in that educational element, like a Mom sneaking veggies into a meal. The child doesn’t even realize he or she is learning! The child just thinks they are playing and having a great time. What is also great about these products is that so many of the items give kids the opportunity to experience real life things like: baking, money, time, shopping, being a doctor, getting to explore the world, but with a “kid twist” on them, so the toy, game or craft is way more fun compared to “real life”! This type of play is called pretend play which opens up a child to all sorts of learning potential. And that is what it is all about, giving kids the opportunity to learn and grow!
- TWO WAYS TO PLAY – Crawl through the soft tunnel or enjoy ball play with spiral ball drops. Two kids can even play at the same time.
- ADJUSTABLE TUNNEL - Durable, flexible-fabric crawl-through tunnel has side windows for peekaboo fun, and it collapses for easy storage.
- BALL PLAY – Kids will flex their fine motor skills and practice hand-eye coordination as they drop 5 multi colored balls into two ball drop towers.
- SILLY SOUNDS - Balls activate sounds for added fun, or kids can press buttons to hear music.
- PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT - Encourages crawling, reaching, grasping and color recognition.
- 34 PCS EASY TO ASSEMBLE CONSTRUCTION TOYS SET: These construction toys feature kid-friendly bolts and pieces, making them fun and easy educational toys for toddlers
- 2-IN-1 ELECTRIC DRILL REMOTE: Experience hands-on engineering fun with the included electric toy drill and build up to 4 different remote control trucks; switch to remote control mode and drive your construction vehicles
- SAFE AND DURABLE TINKER TOYS: These BPA-free and nontoxic take apart toy trucks feature big and easy-to-use pieces that are perfect for small hands of kids ages 3 and up; truck measures 10.5" L x 5.9" W x 5.9" H and weighs 1.93 lbs
- RECHARGEABLE RC TRUCKS FOR KIDS: This toddler learning toys set includes 1 rechargeable RC truck battery, USB charging cable, and a toy Phillips screwdriver for quick tune ups; drill remote requires 2 (AA) batteries (not included)
- QUALITY ASSURED: This educational toy building set is a fun and brain challenging tinker toys kit for kids; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not totally satisfied with these STEM building toys for boys and girls
It’s important to choose educational toys that are age-appropriate and engage your child’s interests. Look for toys that challenge your child’s developing skills and encourage creativity and imagination.