Games For 2 Year Olds – Developing and Entertaining FunAre you looking for fun and educational games for 2-year-olds? Educational Toys Planet offers a wide selection of engaging and stimulating games for 2-year-olds to help them develop their cognitive, physical, and language skills. Our games for 2-year-olds include puzzles, matching games, building sets, and much more. With our variety of educational games, your toddler will learn while they play. Introduce your two-year-old to the world of educational play and watch as they develop their skills. Shop Educational Toys Planet now to find the perfect game for your 2-year-old!
Orchard Toys Moose, Farmyard Heads & Tails Game. A First Matching Activity That develops into a Fun Game. 24 Chunky Cards. Age 18 Months+. 1-4 Players
- Farmyard Heads & Tails is the perfect first game for your child.
- Develops into a game as children progress
- Encourages matching and memory skills
- Large, wipe-clean cards for little hands
- Suitable for age 18 months+
Peaceable Kingdom Monkey Around First Game for Toddlers Interactive Play with Parent Ages 2+
- GET READY TO MOVE: A wonderful first board game for kids that was created specifically for you and your two year old. Kids love getting to move about while playing a game!
- LETS MOVE TOGETHER: From hugs to high fives to simple skills like balancing, hopping, and marching, the cards in the game will prompt you and your toddler to get on the move! The included beanbag banana adds to the fun!
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Monkey Around improves gross motor skill development, coordination, understanding spatial concepts, recognizing matching body parts, listening, and building vocabulary.
- PLAY WITH YOUR BABY IN MIND: Every child develops at their own pace. If they aren't ready to catch a tossed banana, help them by shaping their hands into a bowl. Littles love to imitate, they catch on fast!
- AWARD WINNING: Monkey Around game for toddlers is a multi-award winning game winning awards such as the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, the PAL Award, and the Parents' Choice Silver Award.
Peaceable Kingdom Acorn Soup - Game for You and Your 2-Year-Old
- ACORN SOUP: Squirrel likes to store extra food for the winter. In this game, you and your toddler will help Squirrel make yummy soups by following the included recipe cards!
- PLAY AND LEARN: Acorn Soup is designed so that your young child will experience what it's like to take turns, play within the rules (even loosely!), and possibly learn a new skill like rolling die.
- FAMILY FUN: Inspire kindness in the family with meaningful board games, toys, & activities. This game will help build vocabulary & develop fine motor skills like balancing & hand-eye coordination.
- DETAILS: This game includes 8 recipe cards, 1 wooden spoon, 24 wooden ingredients, instructions, and a parent guide. Play with children ages 2 years old and up.
- COOPERATIVE TEAMWORK: Teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities. Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together.
The Learning Journey: My First Match It - Head and Tails - 15 Piece Self-Correcting Animal Matching Puzzles - Learning Toys for Toddlers 1-3 - Award Winning Toys
- EXPLORE THE ANIMAL WORLD – Little learners will love the animal theme of these puzzles. Matching each head to the correct tail is a fun way to explore the world of animals. The friendly, colorful illustrations create ample opportunity for conversation and learning. The strong theme is designed to promote conversational and social skills and capture the imagination of the child.
- INTRODUCE JIGSAWS IN A SIMPLE, FUN WAY - The My First Match It! puzzles are designed to provide just the right level of challenge for the individual child; begin by offering just two matching pieces; increase the challenge level by simply offering more pieces to choose matches from.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are a great way to help your child develop basic problem-solving skills such as creative thinking and perseverance. These are skills which can be transferred to other tasks.
- IMPROVE FOCUS – This My First Match It! puzzle is a great way of boosting your child’s growing ability to focus on the task at hand. The puzzles are self-correcting which means that only one piece will fit with any other, eliminating frustration and making concentration stronger for longer.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM – Completing each mini puzzle correctly and being rewarded with a fun image related to the exciting theme is a big boost to a child’s confidence. Learning more about a topic can be an essential part of a child’s self-esteem, especially as they share this new knowledge with others.
Peaceable Kingdom Where's Bear? The Hide and Find Stacking Block Game for 2 Year Olds
- TODDLER FUN: Where's Bear combines two favorite activities- stacking blocks and finding hidden objects-into a game! Parents and kids take turns hiding and finding Bear under the sturdy nesting boxes.
- CREATIVE FUN WITH YOUR 2 YEAR OLD: Parents & kids take turns hiding and finding Bear under the sturdy nesting boxes. Each box illustrates the rooms in Bear's house and includes a matching game.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Playing Where's Bear aids in understanding object permanence, problem solving using hands, demonstrating spacial concepts; up, down, top, bottom; sorting, classifying, matching.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED: With 5 quick games in total, young players will have lots to explore and play with Where's Bear? INCLUDES: 6 nesting boxes, 1 wooden bear figurine, parent guide and instructions.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. (Ages 2 and up)
Hasbro Gaming Elefun and Friends Elefun Preschool Game With Butterflies and Music, Kids Games Ages 3 and Up, Board Games for Kids
- FUN MUSIC AND SOUNDS: The motorized Elefun elephant begins the game with a trumpet call. Then it plays music throughout the game while it blows butterflies out of its long trunk
- INCLUDES BUTTERFLY NETS: In this lively and active game, kids can chase the butterflies that come out of the elephant's 3 foot trunk. The game includes 20 colorful butterflies and 3 butterfly nets
- GET UP AND GET SILLY: This game gets kids up and about, running around in all different directions as they try to catch the most butterflies to win
- CATCH THE BUTTERFLIES: Kids can join the Elefun elephant in this fluttery butterfly chasing game. Butterflies will be blown out of his trunk while the kids use their nets to chase butterflies around the room.
- EASY STORAGE: Finished playing. The Elefun Flyers game features easy storage. Load the flyers into the elephant's tummy compartment, and hang the nets on the trunk
TOP BRIGHT Montessori Toys for 2 Year Old Girl and Boy Gifts, Fine Motor Skills Toddler Toys Age 2-4, Woodpecker Worm Toy Magnetic Bird Feeding Game
- TODDLER TOY FOR 2-YEAR-OLDS: Two-year-old girls and boys are ready to learn and explore through play. Their imagination are expanding, and enjoy creating their own fun with toys. This toddler toy is designed as a good entry-level option for 2 year old girls and boys. It is simple and easy to play with, and features a nature-themed story to attract their interest. The fine motor skill toy will help the 2-year-olds in your life grow and discover how they connect with the world
- FINE MOTOR SKILL TOY: As a 2 year old girls and boys continue to grow, their fine motor development evolves from basic actions like grabbing, reaching, and raking. They are now ready to take their fine motor skills to the next level by gaining more control over hands, fingers and wrists. Toys provide a great opportunity to enhance this development and improve the fine motor skills they’ll need as they grow older. While playing with worms, it also helps exercise their hand-eye coordination
- FUNNY MAGNETIC TODDLER GAME: First, find the worms hidden in the tree hole. At this time, the toddler needs the help of the mother bird to accomplish this task. Use the mother bird's pointed mouth to grab the worm out of the tree hole. Finally, feed the captured worm into the baby bird's mouth. This engaging toddler toy offers two ways to play: catching worms upright and catching worms upside down. These play modes are not only vivid and interesting but also provide a realistic nature scene
- SAFE DESIGN: You can trust that this toddler toy is an exvellent choice for 2 year old girls and boys. It is made of BPA-free materials and features bright, non-toxic paint. There is no odor, providing peace of mind for parents and ensuring the safety of 2-year-old toddlers. Moreover, the size of the worms has been carefully tested to prevent any risk of suffocation. The safe design of this toy prioritizes the well-being of children, making it a reliable option for 2 year old girls and boys
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: At Top Bright, our mission is to ensure the satisfaction of both toddlers and parents. If you or your toddler are not completely satisfied with this fine motor skill toy or encounter any issues with the product quality, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are committed to making things right and ensuring your happiness with our product. Your feedback and concerns are important to us, and we will do our best to address them promptly and effectively.
Let's Go Fishin' Game by Pressman - The Original Fast-Action Fishing Game!, 1-4 players
- Our Let's Go Fishin' game is the original version of a well-known and well-loved fishing game that parents will remember playing as kids
- Gameplay helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Players use mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish
- Features a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths
- For 1-4 players, ages 4 and up
Peaceable Kingdom Games for Parents & Their 2-Year-olds: Duck Duck Dance - Toddler & Preschool Board Game of Moving Your Body & Following Directions
- Move and Groove: Get moving and grooving with this fun dancing game for toddlers! From spinning to wiggling, players imitate the dancing ducks to uncover 4 audience members and complete the game.
- Games that Grow: Kids practice gross-motor skills, sequencing, counting, imitating and vocabulary as they play! Parents can use the included guide to play the game in several ways to encourage growth.
- Toddler Games: Peaceable Kingdom’s games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler. Each game focuses on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
- How to Play: Roll the dice, do the dance move, flip over the audience member to enjoy the show. Once you reveal all of the audience members, the game is complete!
- Details: 1 pond game board, 4 movement dice, 4 pond audience members, instructions and parent guide. Adaptable for a range of players. (Ages 2 and up)
Melissa & Doug K's Kids Bowling Friends Play Set and Game With 6 Pins and Convenient Carrying Case - Indoor, Outdoor Toys For Toddlers Ages 2+
- Melissa & Doug
- PLUSH BOWLING SET: The Melissa & Doug Bowling Friends Preschool Playset features 6 animal bowling pins and a 4-inch indented bowling ball, along with a zippered carry case for easy storage and portability.
- WEIGHTED BOTTOMS: This soft bowling set for kids is easy for children to set up and play with, thanks to the weighted bottoms in each bowling pin.
- EASY TO STORE: Our bowling game set for kids can be easily stored in the included zippered carrying case. This fun bowling game also helps kids develop gross motor skills, balance, and hand-eye coordination.
- GIFT FOR AGES 2 TO 4: This play set makes an exceptional gift for kids from 2 to 4 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Catch & Count Fishing Game to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.