Top 10 Toys that Help Kids Learn About HistoryIntroducing Educational Toys Planet’s selection of history-teaching toys for kids! With our selection, learning about history has never been easier or more fun. Our toys are made with quality materials, designed to last, and help kids learn about the past with ease. From interactive games and puzzles to historical figures and monuments, our choice of toys can help your child master their historical knowledge in no time. Plus, each toy helps spark creativity and encourage critical thinking – essential skills to have in a world filled with changing times. Let your child explore the past with our selection of history-teaching toys today!
Freebear Busy Book , Educational Toys, Anatomy Human Body Safety Education Books, Kindergarten Preshool Learning Activities, Toddler Travel Toys for Kids 4 5 6 7 8 Years
- 3 Themes: Introducing this educational book, we've divided it into 3 themes: differences between boys and girls, basic sex education, and the process of childbirth.
- About Boys & Girls: This section introduces younger children to their more "private" body parts and functions, while helping parents initiate open conversations with their kids. Additionally, we've included specially designed tips to help children establish boundaries and protect themselves from potential violations.
- About How Babies Are Born: Ever wondered how babies are born? Kids are naturally curious about reproduction, babies, and even topics related to sex and sexuality. That's where we come in! We provide answers through engaging, accurate, comic book-style artwork and clear, lively text. This approach feeds children's curiosity about how things work and helps them develop a healthy understanding of their own bodies.
- 3-Book Series of Busy Books: This entire set consists of 3 separate books, each with a unique theme. It covers the human body's structure, the digestive system, and the circulatory system. Topics include the differences between boys and girls, the birth process, and more. It serves as an ideal learning resource for children.
- Benefits: Our book offers more than just gender awareness; it provides essential education that empowers children to safeguard themselves from an early age. Understanding the process of childbirth also imparts a sense of belonging, making children feel cared for by their families and enhancing the parent-child relationship.
Life Skills for Kids: How to Cook, Clean, Make Friends, Handle Emergencies, Set Goals, Make Good Decisions, and Everything in Between
- Harris, Karen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 130 Pages - 09/28/2022 (Publication Date) - Spotlight Media (Publisher)
Carnival Learning Pt1 - Learn Shapes with Monster Trucks and a Carnival Game for Kids
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Lizzy the Dog, Michael W. Moore (Actors)
- Michael W. Moore (Director) - Brain Candy TV (Producer)
- Spanish, English (Playback Languages)
- Spanish, English (Subtitles)
Skillmatics Card Game - Train of Thought, Family Connection & Conversation Starters, Gifts for Ages 6 and Up
- CARD GAME OF INTERESTING QUESTIONS & REAL CONNECTIONS: Make emotional connections as you ask and answer thoughtful questions and complete fun challenges with this easy-to-learn card game. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? Who do you think knows you best? Learn more about the ones you love as you engage in fun and meaningful conversations! Be the first to complete your 'Train of Thought’ to win the game.
- SUPER FUN FOR KIDS & ADULTS: Great way to inspire meaningful conversation and learn new things about the people you love. Perfect for family game night! Suitable for ages 6+ and ideal for 2-6 players.
- INCLUDES: 110 Thoughtful Question Cards, 20 Wild Cards, 20 Action Cards, Instruction Manual and a handy box to store it all.
- HOW TO WIN: Each player draws a card from the center and takes turns answering questions. Cards are of 3 colors, each color represents a train compartment. Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards.
- PERFECT GIFT: Perfect gift for all occasions, including game nights, birthdays, get together with friends, camping trips, team building activities and icebreakers.
Skillmatics Educational Game - Brain Games, Reusable Activity Mats with Dry Erase Marker, Gifts, Travel Toy, Ages 6 and Up
- REUSABLE ACTIVITY MATS - Includes 6 Double Sided Activity Mats, 1 Skilly Billy Dry Erase Marker Pen, 1 Duster Cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate. All the activity mats come with instructions for solving the activities.
- LEARN THROUGH PLAY - 12 highly engaging and repeatable activities which build core skills through fun learning
- FUN EDUCATIONAL GAME - Truly innovative content which is age appropriate, skill oriented and infinitely engaging for young learners
- HAPPY KIDS - Skillmatics reusable activity mats insure kids have fun while they learn key concepts. It is also ideal for children to bond with their friends and family.
- KEY SKILLS : Strategising, Problem Solving, Social and Communication, Observation, Concentration. KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES : Thinking out of the box, Solving Equations, Decoding Patterns, Mental Maths, Trial and Error
Coogam Wooden Short Vowel Reading Letters Sorting Spelling Games, Sight Words Learning Flashcards Alphabet Puzzle Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old
- Wooden Reading Blocks: There are 114 pcs that come in the toy set, containing 58 pcs of wooden lowercase letter blocks, 50 CVC phonics word flashcards with picture illustrations, 5wooden spell boards in palm-size, and 1draw-string portable bag. More than 48 combinations of 3-letter-word waiting for kids to create and explore!
- Meet Safety Requirement: The wooden blocks of perfect size for little hands are made of sustainable linden wood, crafting with smooth edges and a burr-free feel, no splinter, fine finish, and smooth. The flashcards are printed in thick cardstocks that cover a splashproof PET film to ensure long-time use.
- Sensory Tactile Learner: The manipulation of the blocks and matching words to the cards adds fun for kids to work with CVC word families, encourages the development of motor skills, problem-solving skills while engaging them in practicing to sound out short words. A perfect Montessori learning tool for teaching children to read phonetically, play letters blending, and rhyme.
- Perfect Education Aid: Blending sounds and building words by filling letters in the blank is a great way to reinforce essential phonics needed to learn to read, which support a kids’ language development. The portable bag makes it easier to clean up and keeps everything together, a perfect aid for a struggling/ beginning reader, homeschooling mama, classroom teacher, or preschooler.
- Great Binding Activities: The well-made wooden reading blocks are a perfect“grab and go” activity that does not include a screen. Great to be binding activities with friends, families, and teachers. Ideal gifts for birthdays and Christmas through all kinds of festivals.
Train Your Dragon To Accept NO: Teach Your Dragon To Accept ‘No’ For An Answer. A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids About Disagreement, Emotions and Anger Management (My Dragon Books)
- Herman, Steve (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 44 Pages - 04/02/2018 (Publication Date) - DG Books Publishing (Publisher)
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes
- Search millions of ready-to-play learning games (kahoots) on any topic;
- Host kahoots live with participants in the same room or connect virtually;
- Assign kahoots as self-paced challenges that participants complete in their own time - perfect for homework!;
- Join and play live kahoots and challenges, or play on your own in study modes;
- Create your own learning games;
Coogam Short Vowel Spelling Flashcards, Learn to Write CVC Sight Words Color Pattern Handwriting Cards Fine Motor Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old
- CVC Word Writing Card: 114 pcs of CVC word cards are separated into two levels by colors, with 4 dry-erase markers that are wipable for repeated use. The package also comes with a portable bag for easy storage.
- Color Coded With Level: They are naturally differentiated for different ability levels. The vowels are in red, and the consonants are in blue. The colored cards are basic level with all vowels given, while the purple ones are of higher level with consonants given.
- High-Quality Cardstock: The pictures are colorful, the cards are sturdy, and there is a wide variety of CVC words for practice. They are all lamination cardstocks that are splash-proof and easily wipable, which can use again and again. The pictures and words are legible, which makes them easy for early readers to use.
- Perfect Educational Tool: The writing flashcards are perfectly designed for kids who have trouble with beginning reading concepts. They are a key that helps kids unlock comprehension. If you are teaching your child to read, this is a must-have educational tool that allows them to see a picture and have the letters right there so they can associate it.
- Master Phonics Learning: It doesn’t matter if they are sight word readers or phonetic readers; the learn-to-write CVC cards are perfect for all beginning readers. After some time practicing with these CVC flash cards, kids will get the hang of sounding out and spelling everything they can think of!
Teach Your Dragon To Follow Instructions: Help Your Dragon Follow Directions. A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids The Importance of Listening and Following Instructions. (My Dragon Books)
- Herman, Steve (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 44 Pages - 11/09/2018 (Publication Date) - DG Books Publishing (Publisher)